Present perfect have /has 

Cuando el verbo have se utiliza como auxiliar su significado no es tener.

I have (yo he) + verb past participle (ado, ido, to, so y do).
you have studied french.
he has watched many movies.
she has cooked differents dishes.
it has traved to different places
we have traved to different places.
you have danced all night.
they have walked an the sand.


I have sung in the university.
I have run in the park
You have sleep all afternoon.
He has done homework.
It has cut many trees.
You have drunk much water today
They have run.
 

El presente perfecto se utiliza para hablar de una experiencia, y si yo deseo dar detalles de la experiencia utilizare el pasado simple.

EXPERIENCIA:
Have you ever been to the opera?
Yes, I have 

DETALLE PAST SIMPLE:
Did you like it?
Yes I did it was interesting.

 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog